This notice is to inform you that the Minnesota Construction Craft Laborers’ Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee has a registered Apprenticeship Program in the trades of: Construction Craft and Laborer and Plaster Tender.
- Not less than 18 years of age.
- Physically able and have the aptitude to perform the work of the trade.
- Upon beginning work for an Employer, become a member of and maintain membership in good standing in the Laborers international Union pursuant to the governing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Prior to acceptance in the apprenticeship program, an applicant must have secured, as a sponsor, an Employer who has provided to the JATC a written notice which states that the applicant has been hired or that the Employer intends to promptly hire the applicant. No written examination or interview is required by the JATC for entrance to the apprenticeship program.
- A list of participating Contractors can be reviewed at the Apprenticeship Office.
This is not a job posting.
The recruitment, selection, employment and training of Apprentices during their apprenticeship, shall be without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or being an individual with a disability or a person 40 years or older.